photo courtesy of Julie Faith Photography

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It was beautiful!

Congrats to Anna and Dave from this past weekend! Making flowers for this wedding was a blast!



It was also a little reminiscent. For my own wedding I used sunflowers!




I don't have any personal shots yet but I loved what I was able to do to decorate the venue. These first shots capture the centerpieces. Anna's colors were yellow and blue. Thanks so much, Julie Faith Photography!




This Eiffel Tower arrangement stood by the entrance to the church. A second tower marked the entrance to the sanctuary. Yellow roses and blue delphinium are always a hit with me!


I agree that everyone needs a respectful way to honor their deceased loved ones. Not always just grandparents, this arrangement was created to honor several family and non-family members.

These wispy greens paired with white roses and lilies created a moment of awe in the guests and wedding party as they thought of loved ones not present.


And for my personally favorite creation! Anna chose to decorate her aisle by suspending bouquets from the aisle chairs. The ivory satin ribbon used to tie them on completed the look with exquisite taste while the use of Casablanca lilies, yellow roses, sunflowers, and delphinium (to name a few) created the perfect garden look she sought.
By the way, I tried to photograph this shot (and so did my husband) and only Julie could give justice to these arrangements. What elegance Julie! Thanks for capturing my work!



Contact us at Your Day Flowers by phone: 919*810*5064

Also, email works: yourdayflowers@gmail.com


All photos in in this post are courtesy of Julie Faith Photography :)

No comments:

Post a Comment